Tuesday, August 28, 2012

katie started school

freaking broke my heart. . . .. not a whole lot to post about. . . .the pills have exceeded my best hopes and I realize every time I tell someone how or what I'm doing to feel better I realize i run the risk of being instantly ostracized. I feel a little self conscious that I'm doing something so controversial, so widely looked down upon as a illegal substance. The pain being gone though is a major motivator to tell any of the nay sayers to kiss my booty, I feel great I haven't napped since I started this I haven't smoked  I'm so much more relaxed and I'm not going to give it up. Perhaps others should try to understand that the pain makes you pretty desperate hell desperate enough to knowingly inject yourself with something that causes cancer and makes you throw up for a whole day. . . .desperate wasn't the word. . . . .hell suicidal wasn't even the word.

I'm living and loving it. I drink ginger root tea at least two glasses a day and I take a fresh garlic clove and cut it in three and swallow it and two pills about four times a day :) my joints are all cracking around n if I twist my back sounds like rice crispie's,  I can bend down n touch my feet. . .. .. i can put my own pants on without doing a balancing act . The pain affects so much more of your life than you even realize, makes you angry makes life almost not worth living. I'm so glad i started this. . ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment