Tuesday, August 7, 2012

sleep sleep sleep

I pushed myself way to hard and I am aching from the base of my skull to my feet, all I wanna do is sleep but I cant lay down any longer cause my ribs are screaming when I'm laying down. I am glad to be home with it instead of around anyone though, my feelings are hurt and my body hurts really not a good combination, I tend to lash out when I'm just hurting alone so I think I may turn my phone off and hide out a cpl days to re coup. My husband had to help me put my pants on today, this is something he has become used to doing randomly but it hit me today how much of a sweet gesture it really is. I never ask for his help I can get one leg in just fine but when my hips r stiff I kinda have to lay the other side on the ground and hold onto something while I quickly jerk my other leg in before it hurts to much. he see's me start this routine n just comes and holds them open for me while I hold onto the counter, pulls my pants up and kisses me on the cheek n goes to make the kids breakfast. He puts up with everything this disease throws at me right along with me, told him I'm going to be laid up a couple days and he doesn't hesitate just says okay, kids want to go bike riding and I can't do it, my right leg is tight and really stiff getting up and down is hurting it, it isn't quite pulled cause it's not with every step but it's just enough to slow me down. . . . ....this is a cruel thing to take from me daddy is headed out the door to ride bikes while I sit on the porch on my heating pad n watch. I double up on the prednisone for a couple days and it should take care of it but till then I am out of commission and hiding out. It's not so bad I suppose makes me slow down and pay more attention to my kiddo's, read a book or color . . . ......or sleep. . .. .sleep sounds so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment