Sunday, August 26, 2012

garlic,ginger root,green tea

adding at least a glass of ginger green tea a day and a teaspoon of garlic all natural anti inflammatories but so far not enough to last all night. I woke up miserable again and didn't take a shower cause the hubby woke up in a mood n he was in it so i laid on my heating pad for a few. I took three pills when i first got up due to literally everything hurting around into my ribs n three i kinda felt a little fuzzy completely functional fuzzy, took the kids to get the rest of their school supplies and school shoes and got my Sunday coupons without anyone noticing even my hubby so it wasn't a bad thing. I do notice I have more patience and I am not near as stressed as I usually am on any given day I used to yell n get easily frustrated when the kids took to long doing this or that n now I just sorta go with the flow more like the old me than I've seen in years. my husband and I used to walk for hours with no where to go just enjoying ourselves and each other and I forgot how that felt. How to just enjoy someone or something without any purpose just to enjoy it.

I'm still hurting randomly throughout the day and stil gotta figure out how to make it last all night but like i said I figure it has to build in my system just like all other drugs. The massive difference in all of this is I am catches glimpses of pain free or the old me of laughing of enjoying life. I'm living again and it is amazing I'm loving it I live more in one day even being sick n withdrawing than I did in a week before I started taking these. I have went to three stores today, made lunch rode my bike mowed and raked the yard and I'm not even done yet bath time and learning time are still to come. .. Jeania. . .finding it a little easier to stand tall. still withdrawing still got a head cold and stil waay happier than I have been in a rly long time

1 comment:

  1. I have AS as well. The turmeric I take seems to work some, as its a natural TnF blocker. I'm sorry you have this, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete