Saturday, August 25, 2012

I caved

I'm ashamed to admit i took 10 mg of prednisone today, I woke up in so much pain I wanted to scream, not a normal you have a disease pain a your body is sick n everything hurts and i felt like I had a fever sick. This is so much worse than anything I have ever experienced. Today was my baby girls fifth birthday and it was nice to be able to move around a little. Funny the draw of the prednisone is so much worse than pain pills.

I'm a litle dissapointed that I gave in but at the same time I have began to wonder if it's not west nile or maybe one of the cancers these TNF's can cause so with the mild relief I have managed to feel today at least lets me know its not. today was mostly a good day, I ran myself ragged getting everything ready shewie birthday parties are exhausting. I haven't been riding my bike since I started to withdraw it just hurts so bad I barely wanna get up to go pee in the mornings weird how it hurts so much and I know laying still hurts worse but pushing myself to move through the pain is a bit difficult as well. doseage today is about six pills that were soaked for four hours

No comments:

Post a Comment