Thursday, August 23, 2012

not the flu

so after spending all day yesterday with my entire body just kind of achy I decided to search for withdrawal symptoms of prednisone. Well guess what? I don't have the flu I'm withdrawing from steroids and my adrenal gland has went wonky. I was down to 15 mg a day so I didn't really think it was that big of a deal. a little research provided me with information that it will take weeks for the withdrawals to stop. yea me!! let me tell ya so far it sux I seriously thought it was a horrible case of the flu was even considering going back to the doctor for antibiotics. It's a litle hard to tell if my "meds" are working or not but i know i woke up this morning with my joints hurting and my muscle's feeling like I worked out for hours and hours last night. two of my little pills later I'm aware of the ache but my muscle's aren't hurting.

I feel like utter crap really, I wanna lay on the couch and do nothing or soak in a hot bathtub for the entire day. Tomorrow is my daughter's fifth birthday . .. . .. ...I'm considering taking a dose just to be able to be a happy productive part of tomorrow. I cannot wait for my body to be cleansed of all this crap I've been putting in it. My hair seems to be gradually stopping falling out I get about 15 strands now when I run my fingers through it as opposed to the 30 to 50 that was coming out in gobs repeatedly every day. I'm really glad about that call me vain but the thought of losing all my hair was what really started me hunting on the web for information. I've already gained weight that I don't wanna have, live with a horrid disease that makes me afraid to run or step of a curb to quickly.

I got this . . . .. .I feel like utter crap and I still feel more focused and more confident than I did a week ago. I'm stretching too and I think thats a massive indicator that my "meds" are working I couldn't put my hands above my head at the last Rhuemy apt. first time I caught myself in a stretch again I had that feeling that I hadn't done this is a long time. . .. . it feels awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment