Monday, August 20, 2012

tastes kinda gross

four days ago I brewed my first illegal cup of weed tea. I'm not a smoker never have been really, I get stoned and eat the entire house then go to bed, however making it this way does not induce the "high" that most smokers are after. Let me be clear here it can. . . . . brewed strongly enough it can affect me the same way as smoking. I went on vacation with my family and pre brewed about a third of a gallon to take with me on our trip. I drank a coffee cup full the night before and slept oh so good, started the trip and drank probably about three to four ounces four hrs later when we arrived at the zoo.

 I walked for three hours with little to no pain, I didn't even realize how long I had been walking until we got back in the car and I looked at the clock. I was a part of everything I enjoyed my entire day and the day after that. We went to the aquarium and we went to walk the boardwalk in two days time I walked nine hours, more than I have moved in years!! the third day I woke up in A LOT of pain the hotel bed was almost like sleeping on the floor it was awful, I went to go n drink out of my jug only to find that it spoils. and the ride home was interesting the day before I was holding my husband's hand while he was driving and I had this odd sensation that I hadn't done this in a long time and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. the next day as I'm completely stoved up on the long drive home it became clear why I stopped doing something so simple. the muscles in my body are linked to the inflammation that seems to have taken my body over most days and when riding in a car the sway and the bumps can cause my muscles to spasm quite painfully and it's become something I'm so used to I don't even pay attention to the fact I'm never comfortable riding in a car, the ride home I had to keep my arms and hands close to my center so that I kind of braced myself for the bumps and movements of the car to limit the impact and pain I felt. This was through a massive dose of prednisone twenty five mg a muscle relaxer and three tramadol pills and I was still stiff still in pain and still inflamed and every aware of every movement.

I got home and brewed my cup and as the burning sensation faded in my back I realized this is going to be my life long treatment. I sincerely hope that soon the medical benefits will push for it to be legalized I mean in comparison 4,000 alcohol induced deaths a yr and no recorded deaths due to excessive marijuana use? seems like a case of the pot calling the kettle blacker, splitting hairs and in comparison drinking is actually a lot worse. Still really really early into my experiment with this but so far the results more than speak for their selves. I will be legal soon enough I intend to make sure I am legal for as long as I'm here and can be the rough stuff will happen once I move back home it's not even on the docket there to even be thought of as legal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment