Sunday, August 12, 2012

research proves useful

so after having spent the better part of the past two days scouring the internet for information leading to any kind of benefits of medical MJ I have come across some seriously beneficial information like the TNF's that they are pushing down my throat that also carry such scary side effects and risks, are also found in cannabis without any of the side effects. Now mind you I'm not one who likes to smoke pot I hate it actually and feel like I've wasted an entire day any time I have ever tried it, but from what I'm reading the parts that are actually beneficial are the leaves. Shake, (smoker's terminology) the stuff everyone else throws away is pulverized and put into pill form and does not affect the brain the way that smoking it does. Needless to say I'm super excited about this possibility. I read so many personal accounts of cancer and loved ones lost from these TNF's that honestly I was unsure about them in the first place but this kind of seals the deal I'm done with them. One they make me ferociously sick, two they shut off your immune system entirely (how can this ever be good in the long run?) three, if a herb that carries none of the risks can have some of the added benefit's why in the world would I want something manufactured?

I've always been a sickly one anyways and my daughter starts school next month so having my immune system totally compromised really doesn't seem like a very good idea any ways. Hey in my opinion anything is worth a shot and if after a while this doesn't work obviously I will move onto something else maybe even attempt to change the entire household's diet again. I am tired of being at the mercy of the doctor's I'm exhausted with all the pills that don't work, and I feel like I'm a file number not a person. . . there are many details of my life that are extremely important that I don't feel like they address. how about for starter's I'm only 28, how about the fact that it has progressed into my ribcage in a matter of two and a half to three years? I know I'm only walking due to the prednisone and I'm really scared to just take myself off of it but I'm done with them telling me how to deal with this obviously THEY aren't living with it. The last time I was in their office I asked what my other options were and the nurse literally told me "don't even go there in your head we aren't there yet" ummm excuse me? I've been "there" since this started don't presume you know anything about me or my life especially when the woman was holding someone else file. So this is my plan of attack and I am optimistic I'm going to attempt the legal route but to be honest I'm not really concerned with how legal it is I mean really? I'm going to after a normal pot smoker's trash all in the hopes of being able to live a normal life.

http://www.attorneyatlaw.com/2009/08/fda-orders-stronger-cancer-warnings-for-enbrel-humira-remicade/

the warnings of cancer from the FDA it began my search in the cancer survivor's archives where over and over men of age not just the children or adolescents they like to say it only affects and woman of age being treated with humira and remicade for various illnesses and at the two year markers somehow got cancer, it was heart breaking to read and I'd rather not risk it anymore. if you want to search yourself

http://csn.cancer.org/board_search/149?filter0=Hepatosplenic+T-cell

and then of course the things I've been reading about the benefits of MM

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC16904/

No comments:

Post a Comment