Tuesday, June 26, 2012

so far no magic

enbrel has not taken any thing away as of yet, still same old same old pain, waking up every morning feeling as if I've had some sadistic asshole take a sledge hammer to my body, followed by sub zero temperatures to freeze my back solid. I've had two more "attacks" last night's wasn't that bad only lasted about ten minutes. Today's was just as bad as the first day, it fricking hurt and it's scaring me to death. I felt almost like I was going to pass out. I'm not a hundred percent sure it's not my heart any more, the pressure is in my neck and it literally almost suspends my breathing, talking and moving. I'm not entirely sure what to do about it, there is an urgent care here but I don't want to take my kids, as I know it is going to take hours, they will probably hook me up to a EKG and what good is it going to do when none of them know what this disease is. I know they will do the same thing that they did in PO dunk BF E, ask me what I have and ask me what to do. I'm exhausted now feel like I ran a marathon and lifted weights with my boobs my chest is sore.

I wish my family was here, I'm to tired to really think or type today but thought I would update on the enbrel tapering the prednisone may be whats causing the chest spasms but I won't know for sure till I'm totally off them. I'm going to go and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment