Monday, September 17, 2012

shoulder flare

so my shoulder has become severely inflamed and or  pinched nerve in my neck basically it's nerve pain and I can barely move my right shoulder again. I'm not sure how long this will last as it has only happened once before so I guess this is going to be a new recurrence, it's not totally unbearable but it is quite annoying I'm trying to paint my sons furniture for his room and the painting motion is hurting so it is ticking me off. I've began another batch of my pills and am very relieved to have figured out the prob with my crappy batches. In Oregon there are no dispensaries there is no where for me to go n just get my new meds I have to research it and figure it all out on my own. It's not that hard thankfully I suck at the math parts of it, there is an equation for oil to particles equation but mostly I just do it my own way. No further updates to speak of, my daughter is loving school and she is so smart in kindergarten and has a basic grasp of adding and subtracting and knows her ABC's and can count to twenty. She is on the list for kids who don't know how to tie her shoes and I would be right on top of this except with any part of my body consistently hurting I have little to no patience so I"m trying to wait it out or wait for the weekend so daddy can.He is such a good daddy, I hear stories of deadbeat and missing father's and it makes me appreciate him so much more.

I am still kinda bummed that this disease is something I will never get rid of. I think about it in the long term and it really scares me, I fear a wheel chair so so much. I don't feel as isolated since I accepted it, I figure the people who are my friends will understand when I can physically do something. The fatigue is back as well but I still am managing to get a lot more done than I would without the meds. I read somewhere that stopping prednisone will cause a temporary worsening of symptoms so I'm hoping once the pred is flushed the inflammation in my shoulder will leave and with it the fatigue. For the most part I'm still enjoying myself and I feel like I'm waking up from some sort of dream, I enjoy my family time instead of begging for it to end so I can sit on my heating pad. I'm still struggling to lose a little weight but for the first time in my life I'm really not worried about it I have so much going for me that I don't care. I have noticed a huge change in my kids as well with me more calm and relaxed they seem to be totally different kids. I feel kind of guilty for realizing how much control I had over my families moods. My husband suffers from that seasonal disorder so he is struggling a little right now but even he seems so much more relaxed, I rarely yell anymore and I am a screamer when I get frustrated, I rarely get frustrated and its a very welcome side effect of the meds, I was considering a therapist before I started this, that would have meant more pills and more side effects. My hair is still kind of falling out not sure how long till that stops, still no bald spots though thank goodness. Jeania standing tall and smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment