Monday, December 17, 2012

sleep or pain

so I stupidly drank a bottle of water before bed last night and woke up every single hour to go potty, when I finally rolled out of bed this morning exhausted I may add, I was in very little pain. How can there not be some sort of even keel I can manage to get on where I manage to get enough sleep to not feel zombie-ish and still little enough that my back and ribcage isn't affected.

I would say I will try setting my alarms to continue on this odd occurrence but I can't stop yawning and day dreaming about a nap. ugh I would love an ice cold beer and a good nap. obviously not very healthy but alcohol used to be my pain pills of choice, I would get so relaxed and so much relief just from four beers. very very dangerous to my addictive personality on top of actual relief from the pain. . . . . . . I had the intention of fully writing a lengthy blog but my brain is literally shutting down in a fog I'm not connecting my thoughts very well. Another lovely side effect of constant inflammation is a brian fog that creeps in and all of a sudden your just kind of floating no real thought process going on and you can struggle but it usually doesn't help me. Although in my case right now it could also be pregnancy related, aside from tired n foggy having a really good day very little pain. . . .I signed up for OTIS online which is a registry for pregnant with autoimmune . . . .will explain more of that when I understand it better myself. Jeania Smith giving into the fog and sleeping on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment