Friday, December 14, 2012

Dr. Watt. . . . .I think I love you

so I went to a new ob yesterday because the one I was seeing only worked the first week of this month. The new guy asked me if I was tired n I said totally exhausted but then dealing with an autoimmune on top of it is what I think it's from. He says sorry to hear that, what is it I told him, he asked my pain level which is always at a five six, and then says wow that pretty high, and I said well I have a high pain tolerance he says you just get used to it, I said I had too.  I told him about my own prescribed meds and he didn't raise an eyebrow informed me there is a high risk group they have been consulting with once a week and he would like for me to be introduced to them. I am also getting the abnormalities scan not that I would terminate if they find anything but I'm really worried that the inflammation I feel spreading in my hips an sternum n ribcage is affecting the babies development. I go back next week.

I was so relieved to hear the heart beat! I'm getting so attached to this little booger please please let everything stay okay n healthy. My ribs are killing me this morning and my middle spine is starting to hurt daily, most of it is just annoying but that damn rib is pissing me off wish I could just reach in there and rip it out, would hurt less in the long run I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment