Monday, October 1, 2012

20 min power nap and my house is clean

no more pain no less, I still feel the burn if I am on my feet to much and I can't walk very far without my hips suggesting we take a break. I took another pregnancy test just to be sure and it's still positive :) I believe I have lost my mind as I am so excited to be dreaming of what little one I am carrying. . . . .I shouldn't be getting this excited until I pass the twelve week mark. I know all the negative stuff I know I am starting over with a crying pooing screaming wriggly little bald alien. I don't care. . . .. . .shoulder still hurts but I'm getting used to it. Hips are plugging along mostly well and when I wake up first thing in the mornings my ribs are still aching I've began to wonder if the burn is actually fibromyalgia

No comments:

Post a Comment