Thursday, October 18, 2012

15 pounds down . . . .thought being pregnant you gained weight?

I'm so utterly sick I have barely been able to keep up with my housework between the puking and trying to take a nap which I rarely manage to do between my kiddie's being sick and cleaning. I am totally and completely exhausted. I cannot keep my pills down so the pain in my hip is creeping back in and it is barely cutting through the fog of utter crappiness I feel. I have resorted to smoking my meds for the time being until I manage to get the puking under control. My husband doesn't like it when I smoke I think he feels it makes me look like a typical loser pregnant and smoking weed. I reach my seventh week mark tomorrow and kinda feel like someone should throw me a party, this is hard on my poor body all I wanna do is lay down even when I just wake up I wanna stay in bed and just keep saying over and over again it will totally be worth it in the end. I started my pregnancy at 195 and am now down to 180 obviously not scary news to someone not pregnant but my ob is threatening hospitalization. I still live so far away from everyone I have no idea what I would do if that happened. I have no one to watch my kids I've never felt as desperate to get back home as I do right now I need help and there is no help to be had. . . . . . .

I'm seriously negative right now and that's not me either I hate being negative but I just kinda feel a little helpless in my current sitch. I want my baby but my baby is making me so sick I can't take care of my other two babies. It's enough to depress the crap outta me I wish I had even one awesome friend here who would come in and watch my kids once a week and clean my house and cook my hubby dinner so I could just rest. The only time I feel half human is when I smoked a bowl, of course this isn't what you would want a normal preggo lady to say but then again I'm not normal and people can judge me all they want I no longer give a poo, but before you judge make sure you understand my disease and the choices I'm faced with. I still feel as though it is the best thing I could do for my own body and honestly my baby if I wasn't doing it I'm quite sure I would have pinched a nerve by now and my body cannot handle that kind of pain it literally makes me crazy let alone a little baby managing under that kind of stress. blah can someone else take the wheel of my life right now and wake me up when the baby gets here?

No comments:

Post a Comment